Friday, February 24, 2012

Isiah 43: 3 Power Bullets To Keep You On

When God speaks directly to your life would you believe it? You better do. That's your bulletproof tracksuit against the evil words of the adversary. In Isiah 43:1-4 we read..
 ' But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2  When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3  For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
4  Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
1. God Says 'I Will Be With You'
If God is with you who can be against you? Not even the most powerful human being on earth can work against you. The Lord is a man of war. His presence to defend you means all evil forces shall be crushed. Crave for his presence. You need it to keep you going on.

2. God Says 'Fear Not, I have Redeemed Thee'
Sometimes you are tormented by doubt about your salvation. You need to shut out such suggestion from the devil who want to take away your confidence so he could get a way into your life. God says he has saved you. Is that not a word of assurance? Believe it and live by it. It cannot fail. Even if the world passes away, God's word abides forever.

3. God Says 'I Will Give The Life Of Men For You'
Men through evil manipulations has threatened to take away your life before your time here on earth. God promised to exchange their lives for yours. Those who have dug a pit for you to hand you shall be made to replace you just like Hamman die instead of Modecai. Goliath died in place of David though he boasted about his awesome power. Your adversary may have awesome powers but God's supreme power is enough to crush them. This is God's message for you in Isiah 43 that we have read.
Go over it again and believe it. It shall be well with you. Amen.









 

2 comments:

Mobolaji Johnson said...

Nice article... I love it!
penis

Tom said...

Thanks for sharing information..

Kailua dentist