Monday, November 9, 2009

Extraordinary Assurance Of Forgiveness

One of the lies the devil tells us is that our sins cannot be forgiven. ‘How can I deserve forgiveness when I am so wicked?’ You seems to ask. ‘My sins are too great and beyond forgiveness’. These are the words that come to your mind so frequently and you think all hope is lost. You have determined to stay glued to the miry clay of sin not minding that your sins will lead you to hell.
There is a place beyond your heart and what the devil is saying. There is an extraordinary hand at work bidding you to come. The Lord hates your sin but he loves you. Once you repent and turn away from your sin, He will forgive.

The Lord cannot lie. He is not a man. I have come to show you His words of assurance about the certainty of forgiveness of sin so you can be free from guilt forever:

He Blots Your Sins Away
I even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins’. (Is. 43:25) Can you see that? The most gracious God of heaven and earth, the Lord who created you says He will not remember your sins again. No words of the devil can change that. Believe it and live by it. ‘I have blotted out as a thick could, thy transgressions and as a could, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee’ (Is. 44:22)

Your Sins Are Behind His Back
What He did for Hezekiah, He will do for you ‘Behold, for peace I had great bitterness; but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back’. (Is. 38:17) The Lord no more sees you as a sinner. Your sins are now behind His back.


He Forgave Paul, He Will Forgive You
And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious, but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief’.(I Tim. 1:12-13)
No matter your sins, you are qualified for forgiveness and regeneration. Are you as injurious as Paul who supervised the killing of the saints of God? Are you as blasphemous as Paul who despised the life and ministry of Christ? Cheer up! All what God demand from you is repentance and complete turning away from your sins. Confess them to Him and He will receive you. He has promised not to cast out whosoever come to Him. 'If the wicked resotre the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live'. (EZe. 33:15)


Post Your Prayer Requests?
Do you have a burden we can pray about together?
Let me join my faith with yours to call upon God about
the burden of your heart. The Lord will answer.
Post your request In The Comment Link Of This Blog.


Share Your Testimonies
What has the Lord done to you since you started reading the posts in this blog?
Share it with me. Others will be blessed through it. What to do? Just Post Your Testimonies on the Comment Link Of This Blog And Site The Particular Message God Used To Bless Your Life. You Are Blessed.

Soul Searching Question
Where Will You Spend Eternity?

No comments: